Confessions of A Carb Queen

The Lies We Tell Others...The Lies We Tell Ourselves.

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

December??????

It's December....how did it get here so fast?

Life just seems to be, "rollin', rollin' rollin'!" Things have been going well. Life has been good. Calmness has set in throughout the hussle and bussle of the season. Enjoying being "in the moment." Enjoying meeting interesting people. Enjoying having peace and tranquility. Enjoying planning what I predict will be a beautiful future, G-d willing!

So what is the lesson for today? What do I want to accomplish? Who do I want to share my time and my thoughts with today?

It feels good to be happy. One day at a time. Sifting through life's possiblities! Making things happen.

6 Comments:

At 10:31 PM, Blogger Jennifer rupert said...

I saw this picture of this gorgous woman in "First for Woman", Pennywise, not a pound foolish, who reminded me of this picture my roommate from college had taken from a magazine and taped to our refrigerator for motivation about a zillion years ago...

Congratultions and enjoy your success!

I wish you all the best,
Vern

 
At 8:58 AM, Blogger Jennifer rupert said...

I saw this picture of a gorgeous woman in "First" magazine 06/06 edition, "Penny wise - Not Pound Foolish" that reminded me of a picture my roommate from college had taped to our refrigerator for motivation about a zillion years ago...

Congratulations and enjoy your successes!

I wish all the Best for you,

Vern

 
At 5:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy for you, a nice email lost, figures. vagabond poetry, bruised ribs, swollen finger, good thing about it, couldve been worse, turning negatives into poditive, writing writing writing, wow mandalas, coloring for a living, artists life a show and tell. word thoughts and heart poems for your delight. toxicity removed in cool oceans to be spacific.
I love you, I miss you, we'll meet again oneday. a secret admirer

 
At 11:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I saw you in People magazine. You are an inspiration to me. How are things going? The article said you are on Weight Watchers now? Keep us posted and Happy New Year!!!

 
At 6:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

We miss your inspiration.

 
At 12:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where have you been??? We all want to know how it's going?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home