Confessions of A Carb Queen

The Lies We Tell Others...The Lies We Tell Ourselves.

Monday, October 02, 2006

Day 2...Just the Beginning!

Quote of the day:

Words are a heavy thing...they weigh you down. If birds talked, they couldn't fly.

Sy Rosen and Cristian Williams


Day 2

Starting: 45 pounds to lose
Loss/Gain: -1.1
Pounds remaining: 43.9
Total for week 10/1 - 10/8:

Vitamins: Yes

Today's Grateful List:

1. able to fast for 26 hours!
2. incredibly comfortable bed
3. amazing apartment that's very cozy

Physical: Fasting for 26 hours was enough of a physical activity!
Spiritual: Lot's O' prayers!
Emotional:

Within keeping with my daily quote today...I'm going to keep this short. G-d knows the last couple journal entries were pretty intense. Time to lighten it up!

Today was amazing. Life is great. I feel totally and utterly invigorated about where I'm going...what I want out of life and how I intend to sieze the opportunities to get it! Right now, I have to get ready for work. Walk up to the train station and get a new monthly pass. Go to the grocery store and get some manderine oranges for my cereal tomorrow and hit the sack.

I'm getting up at 5:30am every morning to go to the gym...so phone is off at 10:00pm sharp.

That's it for now.....more tomorrow!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home