Confessions of A Carb Queen

The Lies We Tell Others...The Lies We Tell Ourselves.

Saturday, September 23, 2006

Saturday Bluessss...

Hi Everyone:

They say that it's healthy to cry - so why does it hurt so damn much? They say it's cleansing - then why am I shaking like a leaf? Horrible last couple days. So sad. Horribly sad. Need to write my grateful list. So here it goes:

I am grateful for:

1. Not having a toothache
2. Having amazing friends and family who love me and I love them
3. Feeling healthy even though I ate off my program today.
4. My little vehicle that has been with me through everything is still hangin' on
5. My parents are still with me Thank G-d!
6. I'm paying my bills off
7. I've made some amazing new friends
8. I can see, walk, smell and hear
9. My skin is clear of blemishes
10. I love my job and they love me!

I feel a little better now. Just a tough one. Sick of being alone. Ready for a relationship/marriage...so where are you? SOOOO sick of not having sex, but realized that what I really want is intimacy. Oh mannnnnnnn! Back to re-read my grateful list!!! Be happy and things will work themselves out...they really will. I'm so grateful for all of the loving people in my life.

Called my sister today and cried like a baby. She's amazing and I went to go see her and her family. My niece and nephew are too cute for words!! It made everything better!

Until next time.....Keep me posted on how you're doing!!! Susan :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home