Confessions of A Carb Queen

The Lies We Tell Others...The Lies We Tell Ourselves.

Thursday, April 13, 2006

Amazing news!!!!!!!!!

Hi Everyone!!

I have such amazing news...but I can't tell you yet!!! LOLO!! Don't you just HATE it when people do that!!! I will hopefully be able to spill the beans in a few days!! I'll keep you posted!!!

Today I went on a 4 mile hike. I remember the first time I went on this hike. It was so amazing to feel the freedom to walk again!! Just being in the outdoors and listening to the birds is such an amazing feeling. As I was getting bigger and bigger my life was getting smaller and smaller. I stopped doing things because I physically couldn't do them. But even when I wasn't that heavy I didn't want to do things because I didn't feel good about myself. So you see, my 300 pounds can feel like someones 20 pounds. It's all relative.

The fact that I can understand what so many people are going through is amazing. I've been 10 pounds overweight to 300 pounds overweight. I know all the lies we tell ourselves. I know all of the gimmics that we say to ourselves. But the bottom line is....in order to be healthy we have to be honest with ourselves. We have to aknowledge that there is a problem and that you will stop at NOTHING to fix it. YOU ARE WORTH IT. YOU CAN DO IT. PERIOD.

Keep going...and keep me posted!!! Warmly, Susan

2 Comments:

At 12:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Susan it was good to find your blog. I bought the WW magazine clipped the article and laminated it so as not to ruin it...Then I ordered the new rice diet book I was doing fine caught a cold and now I'm in full blown pneumonia this is so discouraging. There are times I feel so discouraged and feel there is no sense in trying. I'm 53 years old and feel hopeless I have at least 200 pounds to lose and I could go on and on but it gets to depressing, see how it snowballs?

 
At 7:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

HELLO SUSAN,
I STARTED THE RICE DIET ON APRIL 7TH AT 162 POUNDS, BY APRIL THE 14TH I WEIGHED 153 POUNDS. THIS WAY OF EATING IS WONDERFUL AND SO ARE YOU. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home