Confessions of A Carb Queen

The Lies We Tell Others...The Lies We Tell Ourselves.

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Hey there!

Had another photo shoot today! You'll see me on the stands in FIRST magazine!!! I'll keep you posted. I think it is either for May or June...one of the two for sure!

It was a lot of fun...but since it's for the spring the stylist brought all "springy" clothes like cropped pants and tank tops! Welll.....it's 20 degrees here!!!!!!!!!!! Ok...maybe not that cold, but it was cold! It was a lot of fun though.

I have to be honest with everyone. Today...I wanted to EAT! I didn't though!! I hung strong!! But it was sooooooooo hard! I have a lot of stress in my life, personally and professionally, and I used food to cope! UUmmmmmm....anyone else have the problem????? :) I kept thinking to myself..."just today. I HAVEEE to eat today! I'm SOOO hungry. I don't think I will make it!" But guess what!...I made it!!! I HAVE to pat myself on the back....and you guys should too. Regardless of how your "eating" day was, you did it. There is no "bad day" and "good day." It's a journey. You will hear me saying that over and over and over!!! Today I made the proper CHOICES!!! I don't know what tomorrow will be. I really don't. Everyday is a new emotion, a new set of problems etc. I just take one day at a time and hope that I can continue to make the right choices. IT'S SOOOO HARD! I HATE that it's so hard! I hate it! I hate it! I hate it!! Whew...I feel better...believe it or not I actually do feel better!

I'm going to take a long hot shower, shave my legs (one good thing about not having a boyfriend...does it REALLYYY matter if I have hairy legs??? OK..too much information..I got it! LOLOL!...and go to sleep early! It feels GREAT to take care of myself. I feel such a sense of accomplishment. Does anyone else feel this way today???

Keep me posted!!! Warmly, Susan :)

6 Comments:

At 8:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Susan,

Read about you in Women's World so I thought I'd check out your blog. I have close to 100 lbs to lose so I'm looking into the Rice Diet. I am breastfeeding my 9 month old son so I probably need to wait to start. I really appreciate your inspiration!

Thanks....Lucy

 
At 12:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOULD LIKE INFORMATION ON HOW YOU LOST ALL YOUR WEIGHT -- PLEASE HELP.

 
At 7:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Susan, all the best to you with your struggle in eating and life... I can tell ya girl you look pretty good on the cover of WW...great job with your weight loss! It takes alot of determination and you seem to have that in abundance :)

I too have just started the "home version" of the RD and am on day 3. I run my own forums and try to provide recipes and as much information about remaining healthy as I can. I've found your blog to be very informative and will be placing a permanent link to it in the forums as well :)

Take Care,

Nathalie Cameron

 
At 4:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi,

I just read the article about you in Woman's World. Congratulations on such a huge accomplishment. How long did it take you to lose the weight? I am starting today (again). So far, so good, but it's only 7:55 a.m. LOL Anyway, thanks for sharing your story. It's a great motivator!

~Susie

 
At 8:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

so is it healthy to go on this plan and skip the veggies? I hate veggies...
or is it healthy to do more than one jumpstart day a week??

I tried the plan(for 2 days) and I plan to get back on it next week but I feel like I am eating so much and I hate veggies and im getting tired of all the starchy foods but got to try to stick with it...i need to lose about 100 pounds...

 
At 6:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep posting! You are so motivating!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home