Confessions of A Carb Queen

The Lies We Tell Others...The Lies We Tell Ourselves.

Monday, March 13, 2006

Anonymous March 10th 7:26pm

Hi A!

Well...you need to tell me. Are you ready? Are you really ready in your soul to make a lifestyle change? Any and every diet works. However, it has to be a change of lifestyle. The only rel secret I have is to love yourself enough to put yourself first before anyone or anything. This will give you the strength and courage to love the people that are closest to you.

Keep in touch. Let me know how you are doing. Let me know if I can help you in any way!

Susan :)

2 Comments:

At 9:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I read about you in the Woman's World magazine and you really inspired me to make a change in my life. I can't wait to get started.

 
At 5:30 AM, Blogger Susan Blech said...

Hi A!

Thank you so much for your email!!

Keep me posted as to how you are doing!

Let me know if I can help you in any way!!

Susan :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home