Confessions of A Carb Queen

The Lies We Tell Others...The Lies We Tell Ourselves.

Monday, March 13, 2006

Anonymous: March 9th 8:00pm

Hi A!

Thank you for such a sweet email! I think that's a common thing that people feel when they are overweight, fat or super sized.

Gosh...SEX! A subject that is not really spoken about too much as it relates to being supersized. I have written a book with my sister, who is an amazing writer, and it is actually in the hands of a major publishing house right now. The book covers this subject. It comes in so many different aspects: 1. How you feel about yourself; 2. How the other person tells you he/she feels and what they REALLY feel or what you perceive they feel; 3. How society portrays sex.

All I can say is this: If you are in a relationship that is not healthy emotionally, physically or spiritually it is very difficult on the persons emotional well being. Take the time to be as honest as possible with your mate about how you are feeling about yourself sexually. Being vulnerable is always difficult. However, I will say this. Respect is not given, it is earned. People respect people who respect themselves. In this case we are talking about our physcial well being. Once you start a change of life in your eating habits and start to move you will see youself in a whole different light...and so with others!!!! The weight will begin to fall off before you know it!

You will start enjoying sex much better! Trust me! wink wink! :)

I hope you are doing well on the program!!! I'm cyber rooting for you!!!!! Contact me with any questions!!!!! Susan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home