Confessions of A Carb Queen

The Lies We Tell Others...The Lies We Tell Ourselves.

Friday, March 10, 2006

Lunch Time!

Had a great lunch today...Pasta..as usual! with JR's famous Mushroom Stuffing. I have to put a list together of all of the great recipes that I loved eating here. Like, Crispy Pearl Onions, Bok Choy, Salmon with Honey Mustard Dill Sauce, Potatoes with Rosemary Gravy...all totally YUM!

I'm getting nervous about leaving. Only 4 more weeks and then I'll be back to New York. I'm going to keep up my courage! One day at a time. I will put positive people in my life..only! Gosh....just psyching yourself up takes so much energy! LOLOL!!! :)

Bye for now...playing a little hookie from work...going for a 4 mile hike in the woods!

More soon!

4 Comments:

At 12:56 PM, Blogger Joely Sue Burkhart said...

Susan, I just read your story in Woman's World. How inspiring! I'm going to bookmark your blog and hope maybe you'll post some of your favorite recipes or tips. I have a lot of weight to lose and will research this program to see if it's a good fit for me.

 
At 7:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello Susan - I am so proud of you and you are truely a special person. I hope that your story will touch many lives - Thank you for sharing your knowledge and helping other people to have faith that they can do it too. I have been praying that the Lord will help me get on the right track with my weight not only for a better outer look but to be heathy foe my family too! If there are any secrets that you can share on how to truley make this work - please share - I have 60 pounds to lose. Please coach me!!!
I will keep you in my prayers!!!
TB

 
At 10:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Susan, when you first started the rice diet what did you have the hardest time of giving up and what modivated you to give it up?

 
At 4:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Susan, I read your story in Woman's World on Saturday March 11th. I, myself, have lost a total of 170 pounds but not on the rice diet. I did it on Jenny Craig. I have 30 more to go to reach my goal of 150 pounds. When I read your artical I decided what the heck...let's try this diet and see how it works. I'll keep you posted....Today is my first day and I'm very excited! I started with the "jump start" and have eaten the oatmeal. I wish you all the luck and please wish me as well! I'll keep in touch!
Nannette

 

Post a Comment

<< Home