Confessions of A Carb Queen

The Lies We Tell Others...The Lies We Tell Ourselves.

Thursday, December 22, 2005

Confessions of A Carb Queen

Wow! My first blog! I can't believe everything that has been going on the past six months! A girl loses a little weight...OK...over 250 pounds in two years....and things start to fall into place! No really...it hasn't been easy, trust me! Just today I wanted to go to the store and buy a box of pasta and make a yummy dish. But I still have another 30 pounds to go and I'm not going to give up just yet! Every minute of every day I have to use the tools that I learned at the Rice Diet Program to help me and guide me through those tough times. You know exactly what I mean! When the world around could be falling apart and all you can think about it is, "Can't this car go ANY faster so I can get my food!" Well...I still have those days and I'm sure I always will. It's how I react to those feelings....More soon!

3 Comments:

At 1:38 PM, Blogger Natalie said...

Susan... I've known you for just about 10 years now. I know the struggles you have had, and I know how badly you wanted/needed to lose the pounds. When you first told me your plans, all I could do was pray that it was the right decision and send you off with all of my warm wishes and positive thoughts. You were so determined and it paid off. I am so proud of your accomplishment. You are my hero and I love you.

 
At 11:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Susan: what a story...I have just gotten the information about the "Rice Diet". So here I go. I do not have as much as you had to loss but I do have over 150 pounds to loss. I have a question. Do you think that you could of done this program at home???? I am poor, the cost would be beyond my means to go to NC.

 
At 7:00 PM, Blogger Susan Blech said...

Jo h...

That's a good question Jo...I think, for me, I had to leave my enviornment and any diet would have worked. I chose the Rice Diet Program after looking at many other avenues to lose weight and found that I agreed with their philosophy. It makes sense to me. I've never felt better. As far as being poor...TRUST ME! I know the feeling! LOL! I have worked two jobs while losing my weight down at the Rice Diet Program. Yes, many people that come here have the luxury of not having money as an issue...but I think that's another reason why my story is so unique. I wanted my weight loss more than anything in the world and the LAST thing that was going to get in my way was money. I worked up in New York, I could work here and that's what I did! However, if you make the committment to changing your life and you feel it in your soul, truly and deeply, you can change your life anywhere! Let NOTHING and NO ONE get in your way and you will be fine! HAVE COURAGE! You are worth it!!! Keep me posted! I'll do anything I can to help you along the way! That's a promise!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home