Confessions of A Carb Queen

The Lies We Tell Others...The Lies We Tell Ourselves.

Monday, March 13, 2006

Anonymous...March 9th @2:18pm

Hi A!

First thing...get rid of the diet coke! Switch to Diet Rite soda. They have GREAT flavors (orange is my favorite) and they have zero sodium! Of course, water would be much better! Try and cut back on the diet soda and soon you will start feeling better and I'm sure you will not want it. Sodium will make you crave! Remember the potatoe chip commercial...try just eating one? Well, try and eat a few no salt potatoe chips. It's truly possible. They taste good, but it's somewhat of an effort to eat the entire bag.

The average American eats 3000-6000 mgs of sodium per day. We eat 50-200 mgs. PLEASE DO NOT EAT THAT LOW OF SODIUM INTAKE ON YOUR OWN! This is a medically supervised program! Read Dr. and Kitty Rosati's new book and follow what they say about sodium. When I go home I will be eating up to 1000mgs.

I know a thing or two about about giving up! It's about your health. Do it for you! IT'S HARD! Know that...but make it the MOST important thing in your life. Period. Just try it for one day. JUST ONE DAY! Then see how you feel. Then commit to trying it for ONE MORE DAY! Don't think about the next day, next week, or next month. Before you know it the week will be over and I'm SURE that you weight loss will be impressive!

Keep me posted as to how you are doing. I'm truly here for you!!! Susan

1 Comments:

At 9:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi,
Your ad in the Women's World magazine inspired me to start the Rice Diet. This is my 4th day and I have only lost 1lb. I measure my food and drink 2litres/64oz of water a day. What am I doing wrong?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home