Confessions of A Carb Queen

The Lies We Tell Others...The Lies We Tell Ourselves.

Monday, April 17, 2006

Monday, April 17th!

Hi Everyone!

I've gotten such amazing email from everyone telling me how good you are doing! It's so wonderful to be a part of people getting healthy!!!!

For the people that are having a little more difficulty, my suggestion is to write a "grateful" list. What are you grateful for today, tomorrow etc. Change it every day or as often as you would like. You would be surprised as to how amazing you will feel!!!

Here's another easy and yummmmmmmmmmy recipe:

Golden Raisin and Pecan Salad

1 Package Mesclun Salad Mix
1 red pepper, cored, halved and cut into thin strips
1/4 cup thinkly sliced red onions
1/4 cup golden raisins
1/4 cup no salt pecans
1 tablespoon olive oil
2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar

You know what to do!!! Just mix it all together and enjoy!!!!!!

Until next time......Warmly, Susan

1 Comments:

At 4:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello Susan;

I have received both books on the Rice Diet and the more I read the more confused I get.
Did you make lots of receipes? Or do you just use simple things to get through the days?
I look at the Jump Start days and see so many carbs I feel like I am cheating because I am brain washed against eating carbs. LOL
I hope your exciting news is what we talked about on IM..........I can hardly wait to hear.
Thanks for your support.
Loretta

 

Post a Comment

<< Home