Confessions of A Carb Queen

The Lies We Tell Others...The Lies We Tell Ourselves.

Saturday, April 22, 2006

Email I Received....

Hi Everyone!!

It's a rainy, hazy/lazy day here in Durham, NC!! I hope everyone is doing well. I wanted to share my response with you to an email I recently received from someone who said she, "went of the diet." Here is my response:

"Remember...there is NO going "off" the diet. This is a journey. You are never bad or good. On or off. You just have a few diversions on your journey. It's like taking the wrong road on the way to Disney World...you just get right back on the highway and head south!!!
You're doing great!! You're great!!! Always remember that!!!!

Keep me posted...Warmly, Susan"

Please....everyone....always remember that this is YOUR journey...there is no beginning and no end. Be kind to yourself. When you take a wrong path, for a meal, a day, a week or a month....just BREATH!!!! Get back on track and within ONE day, ONE meal you will start to feel better!!!! TRUST ME!!!!

Email me with any questions!!! Warmly, Susan

1 Comments:

At 6:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Susan,

I started this healthy way of eating on March 13th and have lost 16 pounds. I feel great, I have 50 more pounds to lose, but as long as I pace myself I know I can get there! I have not been 100% on the diet but I figure if I eat small amounts of the things I like it will be easier to continue once I reach my weight loss goal.

Thanks to the WW article, if I did not read that I wouldn't have known the "Rice Diet" was out there. You are and continue to be an inspiration to me. Keep up the good work and the positive outlook!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home