Confessions of A Carb Queen

The Lies We Tell Others...The Lies We Tell Ourselves.

Monday, September 18, 2006

David Letterman!

Hi Everyone!

Just got back from being in the audience of David Letterman! How fun...and VIP seats to boot! Speaking of the seats.....when I was first going into the theatre I had this flashback to 468.1 pounds, and realized that only just 2 years ago I would never have been able to sit in the seats. It was such a surreal feeling and one that I couldn't share with the person that I was with because we've only just met and frankly that was my old life. I don't want to live that life ever again, and I won't.

I can only urge everyone to realize that the freedom that you get when you're healthy is worth every struggle it is not to binge or not to abuse your body in any way.

Letterman was hysterical! LeBron James, Ludacris and a super funny ventriliquist were the guests. It was exactly one hour long!

More later!

1 Comments:

At 10:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

when will the show air. I will like to say I would love to walk in your shoes. I understand about the arm of those chairs.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home