Confessions of A Carb Queen

The Lies We Tell Others...The Lies We Tell Ourselves.

Monday, September 25, 2006

Greetings from New York!!

Sick from the little food I had yesterday. Figured out it was the turkey. Just can't eat meat anymore. I have nothing against killing a cow or a chicken..or turkey for that matter. But after not eating any of that for almost three years...my system just can't handle it. Don't get me wrong, it handled the two chocolate chip cookies justttttt fine! LOLO..

Still, when you go over to someone else's house, what are you supposed to day..."umm, can I please make some pasta with olive oil and vinegar while all of you eat the garbage that is being served?" So you go with the flow.

New Year, great work out today. 15, 15, 15...all cardio. Doing it every morning. WILL meet my goal of my 40 pounds off by Jan. 1st.

Still in a weird place today, but I'm sure it will get better as the day goes on. Glass 1/2 full!

Gotta run...shower, work, gyrotonics tonight..YEAH!

Have a great day everyone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home