Confessions of A Carb Queen

The Lies We Tell Others...The Lies We Tell Ourselves.

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Falls a comin'!

Quote of the day:

Character is much easier kept than recovered!

So beautiful out today I barely made it to work. Remembered the days when I made my own schedule. Today would have been a day for a long bike ride, some phone calls, walk by the beach, more phone calls etc...now it's a square cubicle, floresant lights, air conditioning. It's all good though. Love my job, love the peeps. That makes it all worth it.

Went to the plastic surgeon yesterday. I'm doin' it everyone! I believe it's going to happen in January. Full body lift! FINALLYYY! Don't ask me how I'm going to pay for it and definately don't ask me if I'm scared. Because I'm terrified and broke! But I guess that's why there are bank loans! Didn't come all this way to stop here. It's only money. Right???!!! LOLO! I'll keep everyone posted. Meeting a friend of mine on Thursday that had it done by this doctor.

Long night tonight...boot camp workout, then it's off to meet a friend to see Sydney Pollack! Documentary on Frank Gehry. That's going to be so cool. I'll let you know how it goes.
NYC in the fall...nothing better. Going to the Hamptons soon...missed doing that when I was in NC. Should be lots of fun...

By the way....Letterman aired last Friday, but no one in the audience was seen!

Better get back to work......Until next time.....Sue B.

1 Comments:

At 1:41 PM, Blogger Lesley Looper said...

Been wondering if I'll need a body lift once my stint at the Rice House is done. I'm glad to hear you've set the balls in motion to get it done, and I hope it's a smashing success! All the best....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home