Confessions of A Carb Queen

The Lies We Tell Others...The Lies We Tell Ourselves.

Sunday, October 15, 2006

Days 12, 13, 14, 15...Keepin' it real...

Quote of the day:

He who reigns within himself and rules his passions, desires, and fears is more than a king.

John Milton

Days 12, 13,14, 15

Starting: 45 pounds to lose

Loss/Gain:

Day 12: +.8
Day 13: -1.0
Day 14: -.5
Day 15: +.6

Pounds remaining: 32.1

Total for week 10/1 - 10/8: -11.2
Total for week 10/8 - 10/15: -.9

Goal for week 10/15 - 10/22: 3
Total for week 10/15 - 10/22:

Vitamins: No...keep forgetting...NOT GOOD!!!

Today's Grateful List:

1. Inspiring holidays
2. New friends
3. My building put the heat on today!!

Physical: 1 hour gyrotonics
Spiritual: No prayers today...NOT GOOD!!

Emotional:

.9???? What is that about. So the good news...I'm not upset about it. My goal was for 4 pounds. I didn't gain for the week. I lost 11.2 pounds for the first week. I did great exercise. I'm sure I will make it up this week and if I don't, that is ok also. I know that I'm doing my best, and I am. I don't care if I lose 1 pound per week...as long as it's - and not +!!! I'm happy and I'm satisfied. I'm eating healthy, lots of vegi's, rice, pasta, salmon, olive oil etc. I'm going to be extremely conscious of my portions this week and we'll see what happens on Sunday! I'm going on my first hike on Sunday....very exciting!!! It's not going to be too hilly, more distance, which is OK by me, especially for my first official hike back in NY. I hope it's not too cold!!!

This week went well. Lots of good stuff happening and I'm excited about things that have been progressing! I'll keep you informed as things get closer.

This week just trying to accomplish having a wonderful week. Lots of good news and happy thoughts. I've gotten very organized over the past couple weeks and I continue to do that this week. Setting up organizational structures that make my life run smoothly...always a plus!

Goals for this week:

1. Drink more water!!! I've been really slackin' on this
2. Say morning prayer every day!
3. Go to shul on Saturday
4. Take vitamins!
5. Get to the gym twice for cardio
6. Measure, measure, measure! Portion control!
7. See mommy once this week, even for 5 minutes

Lots to do...gotta get going...it's going to be a busy week!!! :)

Have a good one everyone!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home