Confessions of A Carb Queen

The Lies We Tell Others...The Lies We Tell Ourselves.

Sunday, August 03, 2008

Thank you Michelle!!!

Hey all!!

I got the most amazing email from Michelle..."Aren't you being too hard on yourself?"...well...after reading my last entry....eh-hem...YES!!! Thank you Michelle for pointing that out in such a gentle way. Sometimes I lose sight of the bigger picture...this is a marathon not a sprint. I say it over and over again to all of our patients at the clinic...you think I would get it myself. However, I guess we all can get impatient. We all can see that there is the light at the end of the tunnel, but sometimes something (or someone!) can get in the way and make it hard to see.

The past few months I've done so much "work" on getting to the REAL reason why it has been so hard to lost the last 40. It's been emotionally draining, but I knew I had to do it or else I would never get to my ultimate goal. It's been hard, but I finally get it. I'm not always perfect, never pretended to be...hence my last entry! Thanks, again, Michelle!!!

Now I just have to continue to absorb it, find courage in another round of change, remember the "C" word...consistency!

Warmly, Susan :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home