Confessions of A Carb Queen

The Lies We Tell Others...The Lies We Tell Ourselves.

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

THANK YOU!

Hi All....

I just wanted to tell you all...THANK YOU!

I have received hundreds of emails from people that have told me how much this book has inspired them. I have to tell you...it wasn't easy to write...as you can imagine. I wrote this book because I wanted people to know that they weren't alone. For me, the isolation was the most devestating.

So THANK YOU all! Thank you for YOUR honesty about what is going on in your life. Your emails continue to inspire me!!

Keep me posted...

Warmly, Susan

2 Comments:

At 2:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for your book. I tore through it in a day while traveling and am so thankful that you had the courage to chronicle your journey. I'll keep an eye out for you!

 
At 7:22 PM, Blogger Polly Kahl said...

Hi Susan, I finished your book last night and had to tell you it's one of the best memoirs I've ever read. I am writing my own memoir and have reads hundreds of them over the past twenty years, and yours truly is exceptional. Thanks so much for sharing. I'll be reviewing your book on my blog sometime this week so check it out if you're in the area. Best wishes and keep up the great work!
Polly Kahl

 

Post a Comment

<< Home