Confessions of A Carb Queen

The Lies We Tell Others...The Lies We Tell Ourselves.

Thursday, January 03, 2008

PEOPLE MAGAZINE!!!

Hi Everyone!

Wow! People Magazine, People.com and Lifetimetv.com! Amazing reviews we've been getting on Confessions of a Carb Queen! It's so surreal that the time has finally come!!

Thank you for all of your amazing emails and stories. You guys are MY inspiration!

I'm going to be reading from the Confessions of a Carb Queen January 24th at Borders, 2nd Avenue in New York City. I'd love to meet some of you, if you will be in town!

So many more things are coming up, which I will always have posted on www.susanblech.com and of course here!!!!

Let me know how everything is going with you all!

Warmly, Susan

Labels:

6 Comments:

At 6:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Susan, I just read your story in People. You truly are an inspiration and should be so proud of your accomplishments. I live in NJ, but work in NYC, I hope to be able to make your appearance on the 24th. Kathy

 
At 6:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Susan,,,,,

I bought your book the other day.. and I love it !!!! Its honest,, and good to feel I'm not alone !!! Thank you thank you thank you !!!!

 
At 3:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Susan,
I bought your book yesterday and read it cover to cover. I just wanted to sob as it is my story in black and white. As you described your cravings and binges I could feel the lump too!
Thank you for the forthright and honest portrayal of this awful addiction.
I send you hugs and love on your continued journey and ask prayers for the one I am embarking on – again. 
You are an inspiration to so many of us. I know you did not set out to do that, but your story and the honesty that it portrays can not help but be inspiring.
You are fighting the battle daily and are willing to put out there the fear and the shame that hamper so many of us and make us afraid to keep on trying.
May God Bless.

 
At 11:37 AM, Blogger Bookgirl said...

Susan, I never read books about eating disorders, since, well, been there. Done that. Hurts too much to read about it. But yours captured me in a way that made me stop what I was doing, put some time aside just for me, and read it cover to cover. Congratulations on your amazing accomplishment, and thanks for your bravery in sharing your story.

 
At 6:00 PM, Blogger berta & seth said...

SUSAN it's berta from the rice house.. i have been trying to get ahold of you forever!!!!!

e-mail me back!!!

 
At 12:43 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Susan-
I just finished reading your book, after seeing the PEOPLE article, and when I stop crying I am going to go outside and MOVE! Thank you for sharing your story. -Katie

 

Post a Comment

<< Home