Confessions of A Carb Queen

The Lies We Tell Others...The Lies We Tell Ourselves.

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Hello Everyone!!!

I started my journey at the Rice Clinic on November 23, 2003. It has been four years since I've started my emotional and physical transformation. There have been ups and downs, sideways and backways. I'M STILL STANDING and going strong!!!! Things that have happened to me...things that I've worked for...have been incredible. It's been incredibly difficult and at times still is difficult. However, this is my life and I'm choosing to live it with gusto!! As I have always said...."You have ONE life to live...it's YOUR choice on how you choose to live it!"

More exciting news....My book, CONFESSIONS OF A CARB QUEEN IS COMING OUT THIS DECEMBER 26, 2007!!! I can't believe it! So much has happened, to list it all would take...a book! LOLO! Seriously though, I can't believe how my journey has progressed. Amazing, scary, profound, funny and joyful. So many different things have gone on that have brought me to this place, November 2007.

I'm back to stay! I want to hear from you all!!!

Warmly, Susan

1 Comments:

At 10:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

WB Susan....how is your weight? Are you stil ricin or doing WW asyou wrote a while ago? You are an inspiration. Let us all know how you are doing? Have a great day! Mel

 

Post a Comment

<< Home