Confessions of A Carb Queen

The Lies We Tell Others...The Lies We Tell Ourselves.

Friday, November 14, 2008

Tough Breakups

Hey all...

What an amazing day today. Have been helping out a friend with a bad breakup the last couple weeks. I remember those days and so sad that she is going through it. She cried on my shoulder, I've made her laugh and we've probably walked all through Central Park 10 times already. It's one of those kind of break ups that even if you wanted to eat, there was no way it was going to happen....which in her case is working in her favor! Kidding....but you know what I mean. Last night I went over to her house to make her our favorite honey mustard salmon over rice that she always loved. Was glad to see that she ate it.

I know that so many of us go through hard times....but in the end there is always a rainbow. Keep looking for the rainbow through the pain. Trust me....it's there!

Keep me posted....

Warmly, Susan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home