Confessions of A Carb Queen

The Lies We Tell Others...The Lies We Tell Ourselves.

Sunday, November 09, 2008

Cookies

"Don't take orders from the cookies!"

Too funny! Last week was a crazyyyyy week!!! Out of the house by 6:30am, not home until 8:30pm...work is crazy...my life is crazy! All I wanted was a box of cookies! Yes, you heard me....not one, not two...but the whole friggn' box!! I happen to mention this in passing to the associate director at work and she said,

"Don't take orders from the cookies!" I couldn't stop laughing because all I could think of were the chocolate covered milanos saying..."come on Sue, eat us now!" But she was right! Now of course, I had no intention of eating a box of cookies..trust me! But the want was still there...I've just learned to manage it better.

So you see....it never goes away totally...just managing the stress levels that we all have is the most important thing!

So whatever you do..."DON'T TAKE ORDERS FROM THE COOKIES!"

Keep me posted!

Warmly, Susan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home